June 9th, 2011, 22:06
Entering a highly competitive market space, joining the persistent race to attract prospects, and devising strategies to successfully reach out to them can be enormously challenging- especially as a startup, when you do not have an extensive marketing department with sufficient resources. However, plenty of automation tools and programs are now available in the market, which can help make your marketing efforts more efficient and productive.
In competing with already established businesses and other peers, it is important to design effective marketing strategies and campaigns. Also, generating and maintaining a reliable database of prospect information, and using analytical tools to derive value from them can be time-consuming but not very rewarding. In addition to these, the actual task of generating qualified leads can be quite overwhelming without the right tools. All these challenges reinforce the need for marketing automation for startup companies.
Automated marketing can help startups understand and improve customer experience and this in turn can help them stand out from the crowd. For example collecting, organizing and analyzing prospect behavior on a website is not possible without the help of marketing software. Some sophisticated marketing automation solutions also provide accurate and reliable lead analytics, which can add great value in strategic decision-making. And by offering real-time intelligence on prospect intent, these solutions enable marketing teams to create convincing campaigns that effectively spread the word about a company and its products.
Today, there are advanced marketing automation tools which help start-up companies to identify, capture and convert online leads into sales opportunities. These solutions are specially designed to meet the basic needs of startup companies to create and propagate their brand.
Marketing automation solutions are usually easy to install and implement, and offer several benefits. They help:
- Retrieve important lead insight information, including the best lead source and how you can grow it
- Determine which marketing campaign is a rich source of leads
- Assess your marketing team"s capabilities
- Network with leading social networking sites including facebook, and Twitter
- Achieve improvement in overall marketing outreach
With these immense benefits, offers the most lucrative opportunity for startup companies to successfully establish, and carve a niche for themselves in an extremely competitive business environment.
Know more -
lead nurturing best practices
lead management software
June 3rd, 2011, 3:09
|Enterprises seem to be spending quite a lot on efforts to build online lead generation with an eye to ensure enhanced customer base and well-qualified leads, yet they are bothered by certain queries that compels to wonder if generating leads are enough for enhanced CRM. The queries these enterprises often ending up asking include:
These questions are pertinent and are often drawn up because even as leads are being generated, lead-fatigue can set in among sales teams, if there is no noticeable progress with leads. So even as sales fails in interacting with the lead constantly, marketing automation software teams feel that once they have provided the lead to the sales, it is their baby, so to speak. Therein emerges a problem of a lead being lost because no one wants to nurture the lead or care for the lead.Lead nurturing can be the key to enhanced CRMLead nurturing can actually help not just enable but also optimize sales effectiveness and enhance marketing campaigns. With the right kind of lead nurturing software you can build long term relationships with your prospective customers. Here are the benefits of a good lead nurturing software:
- Is lead generation enough to develop greater CRM?
- Does lead nurturing actually work?
- What are the actual parameters of lead nurturing and can they actually bring in optimum results?
- How does one bridge the gap of perception that exists between marketing automation teams and sales teams?
To ensure that your leads are nurtured effectively one needs to ensure that they are informed of newer additions to your product, they need to be made involved, so keep them hooked by asking them to view a demo, take part in a webinar, read a blog etc. Educating your lead about the product, its effectiveness through a well-thought of email campaign also might work wonders. The onus lies on nurturing your relationship with your prospect, which means you need to cultivate your relationship and care for it continuously.lead management, marketing automation solutions
- It will help you understand your customers better, by giving you insights into the customers intention
- It will assist in informing you if your prospect is sales ready
- It will also pass on leads to your sales team automatically and help them with a solution that can further nurture the lead
- The software will ensure that your lead and their interest sustains, this will be ensured by informing and educating the leads with relevant information